In June 2014, this computer was replaced with my next one.
Built in May 2010 and upgraded along the way.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750 2.66GHz LGA 1156 Quad-Core Processor @ 3.21 GHz
- CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Rev.2 (not shown in pictures below)
- Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D-E Pro LGA 1156 Intel P55 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0
8GB16GB (4x4GB) of CORSAIR XMS3 DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Video: Dual (SLI) EVGA GeForce GTX 470 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (second one added in August 2011)
- Video: Dual EVGA GeForce GTX 780 with ACX coolers in SLI
- PSU: CORSAIR HX Series CMPSU-850HX 850W (modular)
- Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 Full Tower (230mm fans!)
- Hard Drives: 2x 160GB Intel 320 SSDs in RAID 0 for Windows and programs, 2TB Western Digital, another 2TB Western Digital, and a 1.5TB Seagate that I kept from my previous build. I also have a 8TB Synology NAS (networked storage) and a 5.4TB NetGear NAS in my closet. That puts me at a total of about 18.7 TB of real actual storage space.
- Main Monitor: 30″ Dell U3011 16:10 LCD (2560×1600)
I also kept and used these parts from my previous builds:
- Second Monitor: 24″ Westinghouse L2410NM HDMI 16:10 LCD (1920×1200)
- Speakers: Logitech Z-680 5.1 surround 500 watts
- Keyboard: Logitech G19 (built in LCD screen)
- Mouse: Logitech G500 laser gaming mouse
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Here are some pictures of the build: (click for bigger)