- Thanks to a lot of jQuery help from Boris Schapira, a failed image regeneration will no longer stop the whole process.
- The results of each image regeneration is now outputted. You can easily see which images were successfully regenerated and which failed. Was inspired by a concept by Boris.
- There is now a button on the regeneration page that will allow you to abort resizing images for any reason. Based on code by Boris.
- You can now regenerate single images from the Media page. The link to do so will show up in the actions list when you hover over the row.
- You can now bulk regenerate multiple from the Media page. Check the boxes and then select “Regenerate Thumbnails” form the “Bulk Actions” dropdown. WordPress 3.1+ only.
- The total time that the regeneration process took is now displayed in the final status message.
- jQuery UI Progressbar version upgraded.
As you can see, lots of great new stuff. I hope you all enjoy it. 🙂