Thought I’d sum up some of the movies that I remember seeing lately:
- The Aristocrats: the funniest movie I’ve ever seen. Sure, it’s not a real movie, rather a documentary of sorts, but still, I laughed my ass off so hard when I watched this movie. If you don’t mind bad language and that kinda stuff, go see this movie right now!
- The Island: very kickass movie totally worth seeing. It’s like a realistic and feasable version of the first Matrix movie.
- Lord of War: not the movie I expected. I thought it was going to an action flick, but it was more a movie on life as a gun dealer. Still a good movie though.
- Aeon Flux: worth seeing once, but not any more than that. It was kinda boring and they almost tried too hard for it to be futuristic and stuff. Still, getting to watch Charlize Theron is reason enough to see this movie. 😀
- Four Brothers: awesome movie. Lots of action and some good acting, especially from people you wouldn’t expect it from. Go see it.
- Serenity: big thumbs up, especially for sci-fi fans. I never saw the TV series (there was a TV series, right?), but I may have to after seeing this movie.
- Revolver: I had never heard of this movie before seeing it as it’s from the UK, although it’s a Guy Ritchie movie, so that should be enough right there. Sadly, it’s not really. An interesting flick, but it’s confusing as hell and doesn’t even make sense, or at least it didn’t fully for me. Maybe this is one of those movies that you need to watch high…
- Doom: save your money. It’s decent for an action flick and there’s a twist at the end, but the plot, if you could call it that, blew and the first person view that they did for a short while was retarded.
- The Dukes of Hazzard: avoid this movie at all costs. There were only two good things in this movie and it was Jessica Simpson’s T&A (but definetly not her acting) and the driving skills of the stuntmen. The “plot” sucked, the acting sucked, etc. Oh, and did I mention the plot sucked? Horrid movie.